Admarsh is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Lancashire, created in 1748 from Bleasdale chapelry in Lancaster [St Mary] Ancient Parish.
Parish registers begin: 1779
Parishes adjacent to Admarsh
The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales 1851
ADMARSH, a chapelry in the parish of Lancaster. Living, a perpetual curacy in the archd. of Richmond and dio. of Chester; returned to parliament at £32 13s. 4d.; gross income £47. Patron, in 1835, the vicar of Lancaster. The church has recently been enlarged. There is a National school here.
Source: The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales; A Fullarton & Co. Glasgow; 1851.
- County: Lancashire
- Civil Registration District: Garstang
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop (Consistory) of the Commissary of the Archdeaconry of Richmond Western Deaneries – Amounderness
- Diocese: Manchester
- Rural Deanery: Amounderness
- Poor Law Union: Garstang
- Hundred: Amounderness
- Province: York