Condicote is an Ancient Parish in the county of Gloucestershire.
Parish registers begin: 1688
Parishes adjacent to Condicote
- Upper Swell
- Temple Guiting
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Condicote, 3 m. N.W. Stow. P. 165.
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
- County: Gloucestershire
- Civil Registration District: Stow on the Wold
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Gloucester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Post 1835 – Gloucester and Bristol, Pre 1836 – Gloucester
- Rural Deanery: Stow
- Poor Law Union: Stow on the Wold
- Hundred: Kiftsgate; Slaughter
- Province: Canterbury