Right Side From Powick Lane
Here Is Court No. 1.
- Lewis William, general dealer
Here Is Court No. 2.
- Brindley Mrs. Ann, shopkeeper
- Hughes George, labourer
- Lannie Francisco, organ grinder
Here Is Court No. 3.
- Hewstone Thomas, labourer
- Cascarino Gaetani, organ grinder
Here Is Hare’s Lane
- Bullock Frederick, general dealer
- Roberts Thomas, chimney sweeper
- Scott Thomas, shopkeeper
- Reynolds Alfred, labourer
Here Are Court No. 4 and 5.
Perry Charles, lodging house
Here Is Copenhagen Street
- Holmes Mrs. Horsehair worker
- Kelly Robert, labourer
- Heath Miles, labourer
Webb E. & Sons, Ltd. Hair cloth manufctry.
Here Is Bull Entry
Iles George, striker
Ratcliffe T & Co., glove manufacturers
Guise Richard, glove manufacturer
Crump Edward, Duke of Wellington
Countess of Huntingdon’s Free Church – Rev. E. J. Boon, Minister; William Walley, Caretaker
- Hyde T., baker
- Ratcliffe Edward, shopkeeper
Prosser William, rag merchant
Here Is Powick Lane
Source: Littlebury’s Directory of Worcester & District. Tenth Edition. Printed and Published by Littlebury & Company, The Worcester Press, Worcester. 1905.