Aston Upthorpe is a chapelry of Blewbury Ancient Parish in Berkshire.
Parish registers begin: 1861
Parishes adjacent to Aston Upthorpe
- Aston Tirrold
- South Moreton
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Aston Upthorpe, 4 miles S. Wallingford. P. 159.
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850
- County: Berkshire
- Civil Registration District: Wallingford
- Probate Court: Court of the Peculiar of the Dean of Salisbury
- Diocese: Pre-1836 – Salisbury, Post-1835 – Oxford
- Rural Deanery: Pre-1846 – Salisbury, Post-1845 – Abingdon
- Poor Law Union: Wallingford
- Hundred: Moreton
- Province: Canterbury