Left Side From Somers Road
- Brentwood – Webb Chas., insurance agt.
- Scarsdale Villa – Phillips Wm. Edward, journeyman plumber
- York Villa – Gathward Mrs. Harriet
- Craven Villa – Goodman Fred, clerk
- Rosedale – Barnett Richd., j’man carpntr.
- Ferndale – Hughes Thos. Jas., journeyman brushmaker
- Mathews Henry, journeyman joiner
- Clifton Villas – Pogson Samuel, skinner
- Clifton Villas – Lambourne Samuel, bedesman
- Clifton Villas – Taylor Mary
Here Is Pitchcroft Lane
- Blake George, journeyman carpenter
- Langford Thomas Geo., j’man carpenter
- Lilian Villas – Mound Thos., Pol. Sergnt.
- Lilian Villas – Day The Misses, gloveresses
Here Is Somers Road
Source: Littlebury’s Directory of Worcester & District. Tenth Edition. Printed and Published by Littlebury & Company, The Worcester Press, Worcester. 1905.
History of Barbourne: And the Early Development of North Worcester
by Claire Wardle (Author), Terry Wardle (Author)
The first ever account of the history of Barbourne, now Worcester’s northern suburb, but an entirely separate area for much of its 1100 plus years of recorded history. The book takes Barbourne’s story from earliest times to the second world war, and includes more than 140 illustrations, many never published before.