Titsey, Surrey Family History Guide
Titsey is an Ancient Parish in the county of Surrey.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1579
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1679
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
TITSEY, a parish in Godstone district, Surrey; 4¾ miles E of Caterham r. station. Post town, Godstone, under Red Hill. Acres, 1,936. Real property, £2,225. Pop., 167. Houses, 30. T. Park is the seat of G. W. L. Gower, Esq. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Winchester. Value, £300. Patron, G. W. L. Gower, Esq. The church was rebuilt in 1861.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Online Records (Free)
Civil Registration District: Godstone
Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Surrey
Rural Deanery: Ewell
Poor Law Union: Godstone