Weston under Wetherley is an Ancient Parish in the county of Warwickshire.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1661
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1676
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
WESTON-UNDER-WEATHERLEY, a parish in the district and county of Warwick; 3¾ miles WNW of Marton r. station, and 3¾ NE of Leamington. Post town, Leamington. Acres, 1,290. Real property, £2,129. Pop., 274. Houses, 45. The manor belongs to Lord Clifford. The Warwickshire reformatory for boys is here, and was built in 1856. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Worcester. Value, £90. Patron, Lord Clifford. The church is old.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Civil Registration District: Warwick
Probate Court: Pre-1837 – Court of the Bishop of Lichfield and Coventry (Episcopal Consistory), Post-1836 – Court of the Bishop of Worcester (Episcopal Consistory)
Rural Deanery: Stonleigh
Poor Law Union: Warwick