Last Updated on
Haseley is an Ancient Parish in the county of Warwickshire.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1588
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1612
Nonconformists include: Presbyterian
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
HASELEY, a parish in the district and county of Warwick; adjacent to the Birmingham and Warwick canal, 2 miles NE of Hatton r. station, and 4 NW of Warwick. Post town, Warwick. Acres, 1,152. Real property, £2,172. Pop., 209. Houses, 48. The property is divided among a few. The manor house belongs to H. Comins, Esq. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Worcester. Valne, £460. Patron, W. Edwards Woods, Esq. The church is good, and has a tower. Charities, £4.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Bellamy William, Haseley, Warwickshire, horse dealer, Feb. 4, 1834.
Source: Extracted from The Bankrupt Directory; George Elwick; London; Simpkin, Marshall and Co.; 1843.
Civil Registration District: Warwick
Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Worcester (Episcopal Consistory)
Rural Deanery: Warwick
Poor Law Union: Warwick