Wibtoft Warwickshire Family History Guide
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1705; see also Claybrooke
- Bishop’s Transcripts: None
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
WIBTOFT, a township in Claybrooke and Monks-Kirby parishes, Warwick; 5½ miles WNW of Lutterworth. It has a post-office under Lutterworth and a chapel of ease. Real property, £1,437. Pop., 79. Houses, 18.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Warwickshire
- Civil Registration District: Lutterworth
- Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Leicester
- Diocese: Peterborough
- Rural Deanery: Guthlaxton
- Poor Law Union: Lutterworth
- Hundred: Knightlow
- Province: Canterbury