Withybrook is an Ancient Parish in the county of Warwickshire.
Other places in the parish include: Hopsford.
Parish church: All Saints
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1653
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1809
Nonconformists include: Independent/Congregational and Presbyterian.
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
WITHYBROOK, a parish, with W. village and Hopsford hamlet, in Foleshill district, Warwick; 2¼ miles E of Shilton r. station, and 8 NE by E of Coventry. Post town, Coventry. Acres, 2,520. Real property, £4,741. Pop., 337. Houses, 81. Clondesley Bush is the seat of B. W. Stevens, Esq.; and Hopsford manor belongs to J. Sartoris, Esq. The living is a vicarage, annexed to Kirkby-Monks. There is a national school.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Civil Registration District: Foleshill
Probate Court: Pre-1837 – Court of the Bishop of Lichfield and Coventry (Episcopal Consistory), Post-1836 – Court of the Bishop of Worcester (Episcopal Consistory)
Rural Deanery: Coventry
Poor Law Union: Foleshill