Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1851
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1851
Parishes adjacent to Warmley
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
WARMLEY, a chapelry in Siston and Bitton parishes, Gloucester; 1 mile S of Mangotsfield r. station, and 5 E of Bristol. It was constituted in 1851; and it has a post-office under Bristol. Pop., 2,016. Houses, 439. Coal is mined. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Gloucester and Bristol. Value, £88. Patron, the Bishop of G. and B.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Family History Links
Civil Registration District: Keynsham
Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Gloucester (Episcopal Consistory)
Diocese: Gloucester and Bristol
Rural Deanery: Hawkesbury
Poor Law Union: Keynsham
Hundred: Langley and Swinehead; Pucklechurch