Last Updated on
Status: Ancient parish
Parish church: All Saints
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1675
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1660
Parishes adjacent to Coddington
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
CODDINGTON, a parish in Ledbury district, Hereford; under the Malvern Hills, near the Worcester and Hereford railway, not far from Colwall station, 3 ½ miles N of Ledbury. Post town, Bosbury, under Ledbury. Acres, 1,076. Real property, £1,613. Pop., 168. Houses, 30. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Hereford. Value, £170. Patron, the Bishop of Hereford. The church is old, and has a wooden tower. Charities, £37.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Family History Links
Civil Registration District: Ledbury
Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Hereford (Episcopal Consistory)
Rural Deanery: Frome
Poor Law Union: Ledbury