Parish church: St Michael
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1847
- Bishop’s Transcripts:
Parishes adjacent to Stanley Pontlarge
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
STANLEY-PONTLARGE, a parish in Winchcomb district, Gloucester; 2 miles NW of Winchcomb, and 4¾ ENE of Cleeve r. station. Post town, Winchcomb, under Cheltenham. Acres, 960. Real property, £972. Pop., 57. Houses, 11. The manor belongs to the Earl of Wemyss. The living is a p. curacy, annexed to Toddington. The church is ancient.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Family History Links
Civil Registration District: Winchcomb
Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Gloucester (Episcopal Consistory)
Diocese: Gloucester and Bristol
Rural Deanery: Campden
Poor Law Union: Winchcombe