Little Washborn is a hamlet in the parish, and 4 miles south-east from Overbury, in Worcestershire, and 5 south-west from Winchcomb, in the Hundred of Oswaldslow, Union of Winchcomb. Here is a small chapel of ease. The population, in 1851, was 29. This hamlet formed a detached portion of Worcestershire but is now part of the county of Gloucester.
Williams Elizabeth & Amelia, ‘Hob Nails’
Walker Edwin, farmer
Letters through Tewkesbury. The nearest money order office is at Winchcomb.
Source: Post Office Directory of Gloucestershire with Bath and Bristol. Printed and Published by Kelly and Co., 19, 20 & 21, Old Boswell Court, St. Clement’s, Strand, London. 1856.