Little Malvern is a small parish, about 4 miles from Great Malvern, with a population at the last census of 88 inhabitants.
The Church is a small edifice, dedicated to St. Giles, and has a small bell-cot, with one bell. Rev. Edward Culsha, Incumbent. Service – 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. There is a small Roman Catholic Chapel. Rev. W. Scott, Priest.
Berrington Charles M., Esq., The Court
Scott Rev. Wm., Roman Catholic Priest, The Priory
Foreman John, farmer
Hill William, carpenter
Higgins George, farmer
Source: Billings Directory of Worcestershire 1855