Pinvin Billings Directory of Worcestershire 1855
Pinvin is a small village and chapelry belonging to St. Andrew’s, Pershore, from which it is distant about 2 miles, and 7 from Worcester. It contained in 1851 a population of 216 inhabitants.
The Chapel is a small, plain building, containing only nave and chancel. Rev. R. Williamson, Vicar; Rev. M. Wickington, Curate; Mr. Thomas Houghton, Clerk. Service – 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Allard John, shoe maker
Day Charles, farmer
Day Edward, farmer
Day John, farmer
Ewins Catherine, beer retailer and shopkeeper
Holmes Philip, farmer
Huband John, blacksmith
Jones Thomas, carpenter and Constable
Stanton Robert, farmer
Stinton Edward, farmer
Source: Billings Directory of Worcestershire 1855