Grafton Manor is an extra-parochial liberty, about a mile and a half from Upton Warren, containing in 1851 a population of 32 inhabitants.
The manor of Grafton was formerly a Chapelry belonging to Bromsgrove, till the reign of Henry II., when an arrangement was made between the prior and the monks of Worcester, and Bishop William de Bloys, by which it was made over to the former, and has since become extra-parochial.
There is a small Roman Catholic Chapel here. Rev. Henry Campbell, Priest.
Campbell Rev. Henry, Roman Catholic Priest
Kendrick Richard, Esq., Manor House
Webber Mr. Henry, Park Hall
Packwood John, farmer, East Lodge; also The Fox, Bromsgrove
Holmes Edmund Jackson, farmer, West Lodge
Parkes George, farmer, The Park
Parkes Thomas, farmer, The Lodge
Smith William, farmer, Bowling Green
Source: Billings Directory of Worcestershire 1855