Oldberrow is a very small parish, situate about 9 miles E. from Bromsgrove, and contained according to the last census a population of 56 inhabitants.
The Church is a plain building, and contains only a nave and chancel. Rev. Samuel D. Peshall, Vicar; Mr. John Harriss, Clerk. Service – 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Peshall Rev. Samuel D., M.A., Rector, Rectory
Green Joseph, farmer, Boarded House
Collett Thomas, farmer
Cooke John, farmer, Spring Farm
Cooke William, farmer, Bobluck
Corbett Hugh, farmer, The Court
Brown George, farmer, The Hill
Source: Billings Directory of Worcestershire 1855