Doverdale is an Ancient Parish in the county of Worcestershire.
Parish church: St. Mary
Parish registers begin: 1704
Parishes adjacent to Doverdale
- Westwood Park
- Hampton Lovett
- Elmley Lovett
Doverdale The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales 1851
Doverdale, a parish in the hund. of Halfshire, union of Droitwich, county of Worcester; 3½ miles north-west by north of Droitwich. Living, a discharged rectory in the archd. and dio. of Worcester; rated at £5 2s. 6½d.; gross income £228. Patroness, in 1835, Mrs. Oldham. Acres 98? Houses 6. A.P. £972. Pop., in 1801, 60; in 1831, 72. Poor rates, in 1837, £78.
Source: The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales; A Fullarton & Co. Glasgow; 1851.
Doverdale Worcestershire Delineated C. and J. Greenwood 1822
Doverdale – a parish in the hundred of Halfshire, upper division, 3½ miles N.W. from Droitwich, and 121 from London. The parish is very small, containing only 6 houses; it is a rectory; Rev. T. Oldham, incumbent in his own right; instituted 1807. Population, 1801, 60 – 1811, 56 – 1821, 60.
Source: Worcestershire Delineated: Being a Topographical Description of Each Parish, Chapelry, Hamlet, &c. In the County; with the distances and bearings from their respective market towns, &c. By C. and J. Greenwood. Printed by T. Bensley, Crane Court, Fleet Street, London, 1822.
- County: Worcestershire
- Civil Registration District: Droitwich
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Worcester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Worcester
- Rural Deanery: Kidderminster
- Poor Law Union: Droitwich
- Hundred: Halfshire
- Province: Canterbury