Last Updated on
Breadstone is a chapelry of Berkeley Ancient Parish in Gloucestershire
Parish registers begin: See Berkeley
Parishes adjacent to Breadstone
Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales Circa 1870
Breadstone, a tything in Berkeley parish, Gloucester; 2 miles NE of Berkeley. Pop., 129. Houses, 26.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Bradstone [sic], 1½m. Berkeley. P. 140
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
- County: Gloucestershire
- Civil Registration District: Thornbury
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Gloucester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Gloucester and Bristol
- Rural Deanery: Dursley
- Poor Law Union: Thornbury
- Hundred: Berkeley (Gloucestershire)
- Province: Canterbury