Last Updated on
Tredington is an Ancient Parish in the county of Gloucestershire.
Parish church: St. John the Baptist
Parish registers begin: 1541
Parishes adjacent to Tredington
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
TREDINGTON, a parish in Tewkesbury district, Gloucester; 2½ miles SSE of Tewkesbury r. station. Post town, Tewkesbury. Acres, 870. Real property, £1,733. Pop., 117. Houses, 28. T. House is the seat of Major J. Surman. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Gloucester and Bristol. Value, £61. Patron, the Bishop of G. and B. The church is Norman.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Gloucestershire
- Civil Registration District: Tewkesbury
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Gloucester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Pre 1836 – Gloucester, Post 1835 – Gloucester and Bristol
- Rural Deanery: Winchcombe
- Poor Law Union: Tewkesbury
- Hundred: Tewkesbury
- Province: Canterbury