Uffington is an Ancient Parish in the county of Shropshire.
Parish registers begin: 1578
Parishes adjacent to Uffington
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
UFFINGTON, a parish in Atcham district, Salop; on the river Severn, 2 miles ENE of Shrewsbury r. station. Post town, Shrewsbury. Acres, 2,110. Real property, £2,732. Pop., 180. Houses, 36. The property is all in one estate. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Lichfield. Value, £59. Patron, the Rev. J. D. Corbet. The church is good.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Uffington Parish Registers 1578-1812
Shropshire Parish registers Diocese of Lichfield Vol. V (1905)
Author: Shropshire Parish Register Society
General editor; 1900-1906, W.P.W. Phillimore
Publisher: Privately printed for the Shropshire Parish Register Society
- County: Shropshire
- Civil Registration District: Atcham
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Lichfield (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Lichfield
- Rural Deanery: Shrewsbury
- Poor Law Union: Atcham
- Hundred: Albrighton Division
- Province: Canterbury