Walsall Wood St John Staffordshire Family History Guide
Walsall Wood St John is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Staffordshire, created in 1845 from Walsall St Matthew Ancient Parish.
Other places in the parish include: Walsall Wood and Sheffield, Walsall and Shefield, and Shelfield.
Status: Ecclesiastical Parish
Parish church: St John
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1835
- Bishop’s Transcripts: None
Nonconformists include: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Methodist, and Wesleyan Methodist.
Parishes adjacent to Walsall Wood St John
Civil Registration District: Walsall
Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Lichfield (Episcopal Consistory)
Rural Deanery: Walsall
Poor Law Union: Walsall
Hundred: South Offlow