Wolverhampton St James is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Staffordshire, created in 1843 from Wolverhampton St Peter Ancient Parish.

Parish church: St James

Parish registers begin: 1843

Nonconformists include:

Parishes adjacent to Wolverhampton St James

Administration

  • County: Staffordshire
  • Civil Registration District: Wolverhampton
  • Probate Court: Post-1845 – Court of the Bishop of Lichfield (Episcopal Consistory), Pre-1846 – Court of the Peculiar of Wolverhampton
  • Diocese: Lichfield
  • Rural Deanery: Wolverhampton
  • Poor Law Union: Wolverhampton
  • Hundred: Wolverhampton Borough
  • Province: Canterbury