Wolverhampton St Mary is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Staffordshire, created in 1843 from Wolverhampton St Peter Ancient Parish.
Parish church: St Mary
Parish registers begin: 1843
Nonconformists include: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Independent/Congregational, Jewish, Methodist New Connexion, Particular Baptist, Presbyterian, Primitive Methodist, Unitarian, and Wesleyan Methodist. The following non-Church of England denominations were located somewhere in Wolverhampton, but the exact parish has not been identified: Baptist, Countess of Huntingdon Methodist, and Society of Friends/Quaker.
Parishes adjacent to Wolverhampton St Mary
- County: Staffordshire
- Civil Registration District: Wolverhampton
- Probate Court: Pre-1846 – Court of the Peculiar of Wolverhampton, Post-1845 – Court of the Bishop of Lichfield (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Lichfield
- Rural Deanery: Wolverhampton
- Poor Law Union: Wolverhampton
- Hundred: Wolverhampton Borough
- Province: Canterbury