Broughton Buckinghamshire Family History Guide
Broughton is an Ancient Parish in the county of Buckinghamshire.
Parish registers begin: 1654
Nonconformists include: Wesleyan Methodist
Parishes adjacent to Broughton
- Milton Keynes
- Hulcote with Salford
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Broughton, 6 miles S.E. Newport-Pagnell. P. 168.
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
Marriages at Broughton 1720-1837
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Civil Registration District: Newport Pagnell
- Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Buckingham
- Diocese: Pre-1845 – Lincoln, Post-1844 – Oxford
- Rural Deanery: Pre-1845 – None, Post-1844 – Newport
- Poor Law Union: Newport Pagnell
- Hundred: Newport
- Province: Canterbury