Fulham St John, Walham Green is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Middlesex, created in 1835 from Fulham All Saints Ancient Parish; located on North End Road.

Alternative names: Walham Green St John, Walham Green

Parish church:

Parish registers begin: 1836

Nonconformists include: Wesleyan Methodist and Wesleyan Methodist Reform.

Parishes adjacent to Fulham St John

Bankrupts

Below is a list of people that were declared bankrupt between 1820 and 1843 extracted from The Bankrupt Directory; George Elwick; London; Simpkin, Marshall and Co.; 1843.

Akers Mark, Walham green, late Compton street, Soho, cabinet maker, March 26, 1825.

Administration

  • County: Middlesex
  • Civil Registration District: Kensington
  • Probate Court: Court of the Commissary of the Bishop of London (London Division)
  • Diocese: London
  • Rural Deanery: Not created until 1858
  • Poor Law Union: Fulham
  • Hundred: Ossulstone (Kensington Division)
  • Province: Canterbury