Acton Beauchamp Bentley’s History and Directory of the Borough of Evesham 1840
Acton Beauchamp is a parish surrounded on three sides by Herefordshire, and is in the upper division of Doddingtree hundred, the church being in the N. W. part of the parish, 12½ miles W. of Worcester. The surface is hilly, and presents many fine scenes of wood and dale; the living is a rectory, in the incumbency of the Rev. W. Coupland, M.A.; the church is a neat structure, re-built by subscription in 1815, and will seat about 130; service, Sunday forenoon at 11, and afternoon at 3; James Griffiths is parish clerk; and a Sunday school is taught in connection with the church. Area of the parish 800 acres, population 160.
Beard Elizabeth, farmer
Clinton George, cooper, Hydes
Coupland Rev. William, M.A., Rectory House
Davis John, wheelwright
Easthope William, carrier
Elcox Edward, farmer
Garbett William, wheelwright
Griffiths James, parish clerk
Hall Mary, farmer
Heming John Postans, Esq., Church House
Hodges James, farmer
Jordan John, farmer
Loton Edward, farmer
Meredith Thomas, farmer
Partridge James, shopkeeper and carpenter
Pudge Sarah, farmer
Tehearn Samuel, farmer
Walton John, carpenter
Watkins John, blacksmith
Watkins Joseph, blacksmith and beerseller
To WORCESTER; William Easthope, Saturday.
Source: Bentley’s history, guide, and alphabetical and classified directory, of the borough of Evesham of the market towns of Pershore, Shipston-upon-Stour, and Upton-upon-Severn, and the villages of Broadway and Great Malvern; and an history and alphabetical directory of seventy-eight parishes in the county south of the city of Worcester … forming vol. III of Bentley’s history, directory, and statistics of Worcestershire. Published 1840 by Printed for the proprietor, by Bull & Turner in Birmingham.