Last Updated on

Joseph Pendry & Mary Lyes, both of Ashchurch, 18 Apr. 1730

John Cole & Mary Mearing, both of Kemerton, 4 May 1730

John Hill, of the City of Worcester, & Mary Law, of Dymoke, co. Glouc., lic., 9 Aug. 1730

John Stephens & Ann Russel, both of p. Ashchurch, 3 Oct. 1730

John King, p. Ballscott, Oxon, & Mary Nind, p. Ashchurch, lic., 2 Nov. 1730

Joseph Vardy & Ann Northerm, both of Dumbleton, lic., 5 Nov. 1730

Wm. Fort, of Hinton, co. Glos., & Mary Baldwin, 4 Feb. 1730

Thomas Lyes, of Sedgbourough, co. Worcester, & Mary Dyer, of Grafton, p. Beckford, lic., 21 Feb. 1730

Giles Pully, p. Bredon, co. Worcester, & Hannah Hopkins, of Ashchurch, 27 Mar. 1731

Edward Clark, p. of Strensham, co. Worcester, & Anne Johns, of Kemerton, 23 Apr. 1731

Thomas Steward, w., of Broadway, co. Glos., [sic for Worcester], & Anne Sunderland, w., of Tewkesbury, lic., 22 May 1731

Richard Dark, of Overbury, co. Worcester, & Mary Mumford, of Kemerton, lic., 28 July 1731

Thos. Hopkins & Marget Harris, both of Ashchurch, 21 Aug. 1731

William Cormel & Mary Steight, 28 Dec. 1731

William Pace & Elizabeth Cole, 5 Jan. 1731

Thos. Emes, of Glouc., & Mary Abel, of Hampton, co. Wigorn, lic., 29 Sept. 1731

Frances Jenkins & Mary Attwood, both of Ashchurch, 2 Oct. 1731

Robert White, of Didbrook, & Priscilla Farley, of Kemerton, 14 Oct. 1731

John Littel, of Woolston, & Mary Harris, of Ashchurch, 17 Apr. 1732

Richard Clifford, of Stoke Orchard, & Mary Brandwel, of Ashchurch, 11 June 1732

William Andrews, p. Moreton in Marsh, & Ann Southam, of Ebrington, lic., 6 Nov. 1732

John Monnox & Anne Johnson, both of Tewksbury, 30 Mar. 1732

John Monnox, & Anne Johnson, both of Tewksbury, lic., 30 Mar. 1733

[So repeated in both years, the true date is evidently 1733]

Henry Rickets & Mary Baxter, both of Ashchurch, 14 Apr. 1733

George Fenton & Anne Floyd, both of Westbury, lic., 11 July 1733

Edward Cook & Anne Bird, both of Winchcomb, 21 Oct. 1733

Nicholas Lock, of the Temple, p. S. Dustone, London, & Susannah Trystram, of Stow, co. Glos., lic., 4 Dec. 1733

Henry Rushworth, of the p. St. Crifts [St. Mary de Crypt], Glouc., & Mary Man, of Bushley, lic., 2 Dec. 1733

John Higgins, p. Ashchurch, & Mary Phips, 28 Dec. 1733

Gerrard Walker, p. Trustley, co. Derby, & Catherine Nash, p. Tewksbury, lic., 22 Feb. 1733

John Drew, p. Cannanfrome, co. Hereford, & Catherine Pillinger, of Kemerton, 9 Jan. 1734

John Philips, p. Bredon, co. Worcester, & Mary Bick, p. Ashchurch, 14 Jan. 1734

John Cooks, p. Painswick & Anne Nicholson, w., p. Claynes, co. Worcester, lic., 16 Aug. 1735

Will. Cardinall & Mary Daniel, both of Deerhurst, lic., 25 Sept. 1735

John Lewis, of Tewksbury, & Mary Moore, of Bushley, lic., 26 Sept. 1735

Nathaniel Chandler & Mary Church, 15 Nov. 1735

Ralph Jeenes & Martha Hill, both of Tewkesbury, 26 Dec. 1735

Zachariah Page & Anne Newman, both of Ashchurch, 13 Apr. 1737

Joseph Holder, of Hanley Castle, & Sarah Beal, of Ashchurch, 6 Oct. 1737

John Finch, of Teddington, & Mary Purser, of Ashchurch, 16 Sept. 1738

Robert Pit & Susannah Peachy, both of Tewksbury, lic., 17 Dec. 1738

William Rickets & Elizabeth Broadfoot, 17 Dec. 1738

Thomas Hull & Susannah Holder, 24 May 1740

Francis Drinkwater, of Cumberton, co. Worcester, & Ann Newman, 11 Apr. 1744

Thomas Thornbury, of Breedon, Worc., & Sarah Bradford, 30 Sept. 1744

Joseph Rickets & Ann Barns, 8 Nov. 1744

James Beesley, of Pebworth, Glo’shire, & Hester Ricketts, lic., 6 Dec. 1744

Nathaniel Tidmarsh, of Mickleton, Glo’shire, & Judith Nind, 22 Sept. 1746

William Wilks & Hannah Moysey, 29 Oct. 1746

George Rickets & Sarah Collins, 11 Feb. 1747

William Baker, of Severn Stoke, co. Worcester, & Mary Soul, 3 Nov. 1748

John Jeens & Sarah Pumphrey, 6 Mar. 1748

William King & Sarah Taylor, both of Ashchurch, 30 Jan. 1748

Edward Elliott, city of Gloucester, & Mary Farmer, city of Worcester, lic., 16 Aug. 1749

William Heath & Ann Mackapin, both of Tewkesbury, lic., 25 Sept. 1749

Source: Gloucestershire Parish Register. Marriages. Edited by W. P. W. Phillimore, M.A., B.C.L., Vol. IV. Issued to the Subscribers by Phillimore & Co., 36, Essex Street, Strand, London. 1898.